Choosing the Right Tri Gearfanyuying
Regardless of skill, triathletes are often faced with questions regarding what gear to invest in. As any triathlete knows, gear can range from entry-level to pro-level, with everything and every price point in between. For the vast majority of triathletes, a base level of gear will be sufficient to train for and compete in races, and step-up gear can be acquired as interest, skill, and competitiveness in the sport progresses.
- Be sure your gear is specific to triathlon.
- Fit is critical.
- You get what you pay for.
- Think About Your Goals.
We have “Custom Women Sleeveless Triathlon Suits Clothing”
- L.E.T-EFPE 83%polyester+17%spandex 190GSM
- 5CM TW-BAND
- #7 Triathlon Pad (Unisex)
- YKK Half Length Zipper
We have “Men’s Short Sleeve Triathlon Suit”
- Sublimated panels: L.E.T-EFPE 83%polyester+17%spandex 190GSM
- Non-sublimated panels: OCEAN-EF 80%nylon+20%spandex 220GSM
- Zipper: YKK Full Length Zipper, Invisible
- Leg Hem: 5CM TW-BAND
- Chamois: #7 Triathlon Pad (Unisex)
If you plan to make triathlon an avid hobby or want to be more competitive, investing a bit more in quality gear can make for a more comfortable and successful experience.
Hangzhou SOBIKE Sportswear Co., Ltd.
Add: Room 1304, Yinfeng Mansion, #1505 Binsheng Rd. Hangzhou, China