Why we used Polyester?admin
Among the most popular fabric options for fashion, design, and interiors is the renowned polyester. But what is polyester fabric?
We know polyester is a fabric, and that is has certain qualities, which makes it a great choice for clothing. There is a slight stigma when it comes to fashion, as this is a man-made fabric, and not a natural choice such as silk, cotton, or wool. But even though it is not natural, surely it must have its positive points?
- Polyester is very durable and is resistant to many chemicals
- This is a popular fabric in the fashion industry, as it is resistant to shrining and stretching. It is also resistant to wrinkling and abrasions
- The fibres used to create Polyester are very strong yet lightweight
- The fibres are easily dyed
- It retains its shape very well
- Polyester fabric is easy to look after and it can be washed and dried at home
- It is a quick drying fabric, so a popular choice for outdoors clothing
It is such a popular choice for apparel because polyester fibres are thermoplastic, or heat-sensitive. This means that fabrics, which are 100% polyester, can be given permanent pleats and decorative shapes and patterns can be laser-cut into them. They are also highly stain-resistant, so great for cleaning.
Polyester clothing tends to be slippery and almost silky to touch and the fibres can be woven or knitted to create the fabric, although knitted maximises its flexibility. It is a naturally bright fibre and can be modified easily for different uses.
Our Jersey made from high elasticity f and sweat-wicking fabrics to keep you cool,dry on the bike. And offering improved ventilation and comfort to go further on your next ride.That’s why we used to use it.
Expert in custom made, including cycling,MTB,Triathlon, Running etc.We work hard everyday to customize your passion.
Hangzhou SOBIKE Sportswear Co., Ltd.
Add: Room 1304, Yinfeng Mansion, #1505 Binsheng Rd. Hangzhou, China